Coil Innovations

is it possible? something beyond the norm and what we are used too. could coils be more than the type of coil they are now? could they play a greater role with advanced tech?

Seems like everything Minelab has been working on is improving, who knows where they will go next, maybe a GPX 6000 with a flip switch turning it into a Nox 800.

• Haha 1
  • Oh my! 1

Inductively-Balanced .... detector coils still have great potential for improvement ... and with the advancement of detector electronics and advanced software, we can obtain significantly better detection capabilities from an equally large coil ... whether separation or depth ...

The IB coil technology itself certainly has the boundaries of physical rules ../ IB / through which it is theoretically impossible to cross ...- whether it is a closed circle of physical ends ..... today, however, I already know .. that in a certain direction we can also this area has been moved further ... and only the electronics and software of the VLF detector are set to the limit ....to the limit of technical possibilities-which needs to be moved again ..

My MXT Pro, on a special coil can already withstand 97% magnetite ... what I consider to be an excellent result ..

This area is of great interest to me .. because it can push the boundaries of detection capabilities again ...

• Like 4