All About Detectival 2021 Here

Here’s a look around Detectival Sept. 2021. This is an amazing location and I’m sure we are going to hear about some banner finds this year. 

btw: can’t tell Minelab is there can ya? Haha

• Like 8

Cool! Wish I could be there hunting those fields!!

And yeah, I think ML should have put up more advertising!! Hope it's not printed on the TP too!! Butt then again, if it has a three year warranty.....😂👍👍

• Haha 5

I wonder who is sponsoring this hunt?

Thanks for sharing the information, but where is it at.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

I wonder who is sponsoring this hunt?

Thanks for sharing the information, but where is it at.

Minelab is the title sponsor this year. All is quiet right now. It’s about 1pm in the UK. They are doing their seeded and natural hunts until 6:30pm. Strange not to see any live feeds yet. I’m wondering if they haven’t been issued an edict about filming right now. There was a big rally a couple days ago. Everyone was filmed without masks, standing close together and some came down with COVID, which got some bad press. Idk, hopefully some streams will start popping up after 6:30pm their time. 

• Like 2

According to the nomad in the above feed no big release or announcement from Nokta Makro this weekend, but possible teaser of things to come later on. So its looking like the Oct. 25th interview with Dilek might be the next likely suspect for announcement and details. Title sponsor usually has some new product to introduce, but that’s Minelab and there’s not even been a rumor of anything new from Minelab at this event. It all makes me wonder what are the “a few surprises” the hosts were referring to that they had to keep tight lipped about. I’ll keep my eyes peeled so you don’t have to. 

• Like 4

New Rutus details from 7:00-12:00. Updates via WiFi over computer or phone. Color screen. Dual frequency. You pick the base frequency and the machine picks a complimentary harmonic. Will have a color signagraph. Will have all the functionality of the Alter 71 and more. I like the sound of this one. This could be a breakthrough product for them.

• Like 1

Minelab personnel has been asked if they will be releasing anything this weekend. They said it “top Secret” and can’t say one way or another. XP was then asked. They said no, not this weekend. Just a new $50 thinner and lighter backpack. The second representative then looked over at the big Minelab display and said “when we have an announcement we’ll quietly post it on Facebook or our YouTube channel. There’s an old saying that ‘those who shout the loudest have the least to say.’” While this was clever and well placed, you only have to look around to see what the Equinox has done to XP marketshare in the UK where Deus used to be nearly ubiquitous. It is now a split market, half holding an equinox, half holding an XP. 

• Like 2

📣 Lightning!, Lightning!, Lightning!, Lightning!

"Patients is a virtue".....that needs a booster!!🤣👍👍

• Like 1