I Miss Oz

fredmason

• The title was changed to I Miss OZ

I think you will find the weather still a bit hot around Clermont in Queensland the middle of April, the middle of May to the middle of August is more comfortable, I'm sure you will enjoy your trip to OZ and good luck finding the yellow.

Fred,

Thanks for the pictures.

Patrick and I would go but we haven't made a plan and many of the 'tours' have been booked.  We didn't want a total tour but a couple of days of training and a point in the right direction would do.

We are still considering ...

Mitchel;

Mark Hyde of Gold Prospecting Australia does day tours . Doug Stones book Metal Detecting for Gold and Relics gives specific directions to all the major goldfields in Australia...it is a long way and a very big country so you will maximise your detecting time by picking one area and staying there; otherwise the trip just becomes a sightseeing tour.

a couple more pics

Fred

A trip like that would be for me one in a life time. Like you said it's too much space to be running around and if I came I'm there for the gold.

It's just a dream away and five thousand dollars. That's a wild guess that I'm making on the money.

Chuck