Annoying Drop Down Ads

I always wonder how Svetlana from Ukraine got my email addy?  She's 47 yrs younger than me, gorgeous, and really wants to hook up with me.....you guys think I should take a shot at it????

• Haha 5
  • Oh my! 1

5 hours ago, GotAU? said:

Should’ve seen the ones I had to hide from my wife!  I turned off Google’s ad sense in my browser settings and now  I am getting a lot of ads for clothing she nor I would never wear! 😦

There are some VERY questionable things people call clothing, or undergarments. Facebook has been full spamming me with that for the last 6 months and it is damn annoying.

1 hour ago, Sheppo said:

There are some VERY questionable things people call clothing, or undergarments. Facebook has been full spamming me with that for the last 6 months and it is damn annoying.

Put on a Facebook blocker!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Just so people know, the ads you see are not the ads other people see. Google serves up ads based on your browsing history, and lacking that, based on the site itself. It's all customized to each person one way or another, and I have no idea what people are actually seeing. I think there is a way I could track down aggregate ad information, but frankly I've never cared enough to try.

Google does track ads, but in the preference settings you can turn off their “ad sense” which helps you keep out of trouble, but can also randomly put up ads you don’t want significant others to see!

”I don’t know what that is honey, it just showed up there! You see it doesn’t have anything to do with gold prospecting, and you know that’s all I ever look at”😅

• Haha 1