By Gerry in Idaho
I just received an allotment of the larger accessory coil for the new GPX-6000. Great for the 35% better ground coverage per sweep when trying to find a patch or just to cover ground quickly. Also has more depth on larger heavier deeper gold.
$365 is the price.
Contact Gerry at
By Rob Allison
I have a bunch of demo, like new items for sale. Trying to clear out some items and get them into your hands for a great price.
(1) White's 24K Metal Detector - Used twice in the field - $500 shipped.
(1) Fisher Gold Bug 2 with 10" Searchcoil, Demo Unit, never used in field, Display only - Original version - $500 shipped.
(1) Makro Racer Pro Package - Demo Unit, never used in field, Display only - $500 shipped
(1) Makro Gold Racer - Demo Unit, never used in field - Display only - $500 shipped
(1) Minelab GPZ 7000 Metal Detector, Used, good condition, all stock accessories - $5500 shipped
You will happy with any of these units, great prices!
Contact me at -
(623) 362-1459 or (602) 909-9008 cell or text. Email me at - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask for Rob.
Finally got a break in the weather so I didn't melt my face off welding and running my forge and made a few more diggers. Made a few improvements and got them bit stronger and lighter (10 3/4 oz.).
$45 shipped lower 48 ea. PM if interested and don't post your names and addresses in the open forum.
By Jim McCulloch
These are the last Goldmaster 24k and GMT coils I have left in stock. They are brand new, have never been mounted on a shaft. Each comes with a new coil cover. All prices include insured shipping to the lower 48 states. Goldmaster 24k 14x8 (2 available) $235.00 each. Sierra Gold Max 14x8 (blue label/white plastic thus concentric) for GMT and earlier models (one available) $175.00. GMT 10x6 DD (one available) $125.00. Call or text me at (760) 401-7514. HH Jim McCulloch dba Jim's Metal Detectors.