Steve's Detector Rods -- Premium Quality Detector Rods, Shafts, And Sand Scoop Handles

At this time, we routinely offer rods, and/or shafts, for the following machines (with shafts for some other machines also available as custom offerings, by request)...

Hot Sauce

Try sending an email with your model # to

steve@stevesdetectorrods.com

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all!  SO sorry, but I missed several messages in this thread!

F350Platinum -- THANK YOU so much, for the kind words regarding your shaft; I'm so glad that you are pleased!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you also, my friend!

kac -- HotSuace quoted a message of yours above, where you said "Maybe he didn't see the question."  But I don't see a question that was asked, that I may have missed; what question was asked?

HotSauce -- yes, I need to update my website desperately; it does not reflect everything I'm currently making.  My webmaster has been quite busy, and so we've gotten behind on it.  But YES -- I do offer lower rods for the GPX 6000, as well as for the 4500, 4800, and 5000.  IF I can help, please let me know!  Right now, I only have black tubes in stock, but could order other tubes in other colors for these machines, on a special-order basis.

rvpopeye -- THANKS for sharing my email address!  As I said, I missed several posts in this thread, but I'm always available by email if there's anyone I can be of assistance to.

Thank you, everyone!

Merry Christmas!

Steve

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Steve,  I’m going with Kac on the blue/black. I sent you an email. Been putting it off too long!

thanks, Mike 

Mike,

Just saw your message here, but we've spoken via email; your shaft will be in the mail later this morning!

THANKS!

Steve

• Like 2

Hey Steve,

it finally made it! It really is well made! That blue/black is awesome! Thanks for the late emails lol. Now I need to hit the beaches! Thanks for everything and well packaged!

Thanks,

Mike

1EFC5EA1-B341-4DD7-B22C-1E52F1E4E6F0.jpeg

• Like 1

Mike --

THANKS for posting -- looks GREAT!  

(no problem on the late emails; I work odd hours and there's no telling what time I end up going to bed, LOL!)

THANKS for your business, and good luck on the beaches!

Steve

• 2 months later...

Hey all!

I just wanted to refresh my "sale" ad, and announce that I am now also offering:

Stavr sand scoop handles
Garrett Ace/AT-series complete "S-shafts"
Minelab Equinox complete "S-shafts"
Minelab GPX 4500/4800/5000 complete shafts (before I was only selling the lower rods)
Minelab Gold Monster complete shafts

and -- per customer requests -- have begun working on a design for a complete Deus carbon-fiber replacement shaft...  🙂

Thanks, all!

Steve

• Like 3

Steve's S-Shaft for the Equinox is the Bee's-Knees! I love that thing!

S-Shaft-Blue-2.JPEG

• Like 1