Steve's Detector Rods -- Premium Quality Detector Rods, Shafts, And Sand Scoop Handles

6 hours ago, steveg said:

and -- per customer requests -- have begun working on a design for a complete Deus carbon-fiber replacement shaft...  🙂

Awesome, looking forward to it.  👍

Camo camo camo camo camo...

Did I say Camo? 🤣

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, CPT_GhostLight said:

Steve's S-Shaft for the Equinox is the Bee's-Knees! I love that thing!

S-Shaft-Blue-2.JPEG

CPT -- I am SO glad to hear that you are so happy with it!

Thanks!

Steve

• Like 1

2 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

Awesome, looking forward to it.  👍

Camo camo camo camo camo...

Did I say Camo? 🤣

LOL!!

Yes, if I can pull this off, I'll be able to make you one in camo!  🙂  LOL!

Thanks!

Steve

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Hi all!

Just refreshing the listing; all items (shafts and scoop handles) are in stock and available, including shafts (and scoop handles) for detectors (and scoops) not yet shown on my website.  Please contact me if you have any need for any of the products I offer, or have questions about those I many not yet be advertising.  

Along those lines, work continues on the Deus shaft prototype, with progress being made.  Still no time table, but a first prototype is nearly ready for internal testing...

Thanks all!

Steve

• Like 2

deathray -- yes, sir.  I do offer a complete shaft for the Gold Monster.  A two-piece shaft (adjustable lower rod) is the standard, but can do custom ones in three-piece design as well (lower two sections telescopic, while the upper detaches from the two lower sections via one of my clamp-type cam locks -- quick and easy.

Please let me know if you are interested in pursuing...

Thank you!

Steve

• Like 1

deathray,

Yes, sir.  I did a custom 3-piece for "Gold Catcher" here on the forum; here's a link to a post he made about the shaft, with pictures...

Price for the two-piece runs $129 plus $16 shipping, the three-piece is a custom design so it adds $20 to the price; we'd need to chat a bit to get the section lengths tailored to your specific wants/needs.

Thanks!

Steve

• Like 1

deathray -- will do.  I'll text you tomorrow afternoon/evening (working the evening shift tonight, but I am off tomorrow).

THANKS!

Steve

• Like 1