21 hours ago, schoolofhardNox said:

just love detecting and they will probably find me leaned over my machine when it's my time to go 🏳️

Have you ever heard the song "Prop me up by the Jukebox! (When I die!) By Joe Diffie?? 

We will just alter it to suit you, when the day comes!!🤣👍👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Joe D. said:

Have you ever heard the song "Prop me up by the Jukebox! (When I die!) By Joe Diffie?? 

We will just alter it to suit you, when the day comes!!🤣👍👍

I had to YouTube it. 😄 Just throw me into the sea, but check my pockets first just in case I'm hiding some gold.

• Haha 3

Yeah, I hear ya,

Just have the family replace all the gold in your pockets, with all those lead sinkers we beach hunters save! That way, you won't float back up, and scare some unsuspecting swimmer (or detectorest) at the beach!!🤣👍👍

• Like 2

Surprised to see a V nickel in that good shape. 😀 Great finds as usual! Wedding band looks old.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rvpopeye said:

That's a great day at the beach right there !🖖

Thanks. Thought it was going to just be a clad coin day.

1 hour ago, F350Platinum said:

Surprised to see a V nickel in that good shape. 😀 Great finds as usual! Wedding band looks old.

Yeah, sometimes if they are not in the direct waves, they survive better. Never real good though 😄 The wedding band has a '63 date to it, so 1963 it is. But the design looked older to us too. Not really a style I was familiar with.

• Like 3

Nice work there Nox I had a dream last you were gonna find some gold finally...not really but I'm glad you did anyways 🙂 with your effort it had to happen and I'll bet there is more to come soon. Were getting ready for a wedding here at my place so no time to hunt till the end of the month...

strick

8 hours ago, strick said:

Nice work there Nox I had a dream last you were gonna find some gold finally...not really but I'm glad you did anyways 🙂 with your effort it had to happen and I'll bet there is more to come soon. Were getting ready for a wedding here at my place so no time to hunt till the end of the month...

strick

Thanks, but please do dream of me winning the lottery too! 😄 Sometimes you get that monkey on your back and no matter what, every ring is going to be junk. I had 4 or 5 rings already and some looked really convincing but in the end they were all junkers. That must be some wedding to keep you busy till the end of the month.😵

• Like 2

Congrads on the 14k band. Has a interesting look to it.. I always enjoy trying to date gold rings and that is a tough one since your coins seem to run over a 100 years till now.