Plantar Fasciitis, Or🤬!! My Heel Really Hurts!!

Joe D.

Strick,

More or less the same for me! Acts up out of the blue in one foot than sometimes hits the other! Luckily it hasn't been at the same time! 

Unfortunately, it seems to be a more common problem, than I thought!

In any case, only a minor setback when put into perspective of possible ailments we could get! But thanks for all the suggestions and support from everyone!!👍👍

• Like 1

That's a great "Bush Fix" Tv! I'll save that for next time it happens, for some immediate relief! Mini roles of duct tape are a travel necessity, wherever you are!! Great for a temp fix of a broken coil tab, and many other items too!!😁👍👍

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Joe D. said:

i roles of duct tape are a travel necessity, wherever you are!! Great for a temp fix for broken coil tabs too!!😁👍👍

Astronauts even bring it with them lol

strick

• Like 2

I’m in the Plantar Fasciitis club as well……..tried many things before finally seeing a Podiatrist. The first thing she noticed was a severe “heel strike” in my gait. I’ve been working on this to lessen the heel impact and to get more of the initial landing towards to the front half of my foot. It has improved a great deal already but I have to be aware of how I walk or the old style will creep back in.

• Like 2

I developed this condition in 2005, while moving from Alaska to Oregon. Had to buy a cane to be able to walk. When I got to Oregon a friend told me that a friend of his also got what seemed to be the same thing I had. He said that his friend heard about talking Coral Calcium for it and it worked. So I got some and within a few days it was gone and has never returned.

• Like 2
  • Oh my! 1

I'll just cut right to the source, and chew on some coral!!🤣  I'm always picking up pieces, and shells, when I detect, for two fish tanks, and big glass jars at home!!

Seriously, may be worth a try!! Thanks!!👌

Just got out this evening to mow the grass! For some reason, nothing will stop growing, while my foot hurts!!😂  It was bearable, with some new inserts, but still uncomfortable! But the show must go on, and I'm tired of sitting on my a$$ this week! Gonna try a park hunt or two next week, and work it slowly! Gotta be better by our "Winter" beach season, or I'll just hack it off, and replace it with a "big" coil, and a hip mount!!😜👍👍

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I had this and was helped by wearing good thick sole shoes or sandals inside and out. No going barefoot indoors or out unless on the beach. Then using a roller to stretch the plantar fascia at first 3 times every day for a month. Once cured I can now feel it getting tight and use the roller and sometimes ice. Some people freeze a water bottle and roll on it. If you stand and do this you can put varying amounts of pressure on the foot being rolled. Prevention is key if possible.

There are probably as many cures as people that suffer. Hope you feel better.

• Like 2

Just an update on my Plantar Fasciitis. Feeling at 100%.  Had two weeks of therapy. Dedicated inserts for all shoes. Wore the night splint. Also had anti-inflammatory's for the two weeks of therapy.   

Going to find out soon. Headed for a beach stunt. Will be bringing inserts for my dive boots and the night splint!

• Like 2