The Light Just Went Out On Lightning

I just got back a email from Dilek and she said she didn’t know where they got Lightning from but that’s not it .

The winners names will be announced on launch. I guess she’s meaning launch date but didn’t say when that was.

Dang that’s telling me if I want it I’ll have to put money down to get it.Haha on me .

Chuck 

• Sad 2
  • Oh my! 1

Don't feel too bad. When I got my fors core several years ago when it hit the scene, I let a friend try it out. He sent them a little review of it with what he found and they gave him a 500 dollar certificate for the purchase of a metal detector. He put another 50 with it and bought the Fors relic. I tell him half of that machine belongs to me!!

• Haha 2

DetectingQuest.Com had a long article calling the detector Lightning and wondering how they came up with that name.

The statement they made has been removed and it was somewhat long.

bigtim1973

That’s the way it is with some getting the gold mine and with others getting the shaft.

But you and I take a licking and keep on ticking.

Chuck 

• Like 1

So Chuck,

I guess that "Mini detector" is for when "You've fallen, and can't get up!!"  After pushing a "Med Alert" button, you just detect the area within reach, till Rescue arrives!!! Because your so "Hard Core"!!😜🤣🤣

Look's familiar!! My collection is mostly under my son's bed, so my wife can't count them!!😂👍👍

• Haha 2

• The title was changed to The Light Just Went Out On Lightning
On 9/13/2021 at 9:43 AM, Ridge Runner said:

DetectingQuest.Com had a long article calling the detector Lightning and wondering how they came up with that name.

They made it up. I keep warning people to take stuff some of these forums post with a HUGE grain of salt. I’m a stickler for accuracy on this forum, and I do generally have early info, so when it’s posted elsewhere, and not here…. I’m not saying I know everything, but I do advise skepticism. Anyway, the entire page seems to have been taken down, so they may have been called on the now obvious attempt at click baiting. It often works - got me to link to it! :laugh:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1