Complete Set Of The Denver Westerner's Brand Books 1945-2005

I have a complete set of the Denver Westerner's Brand Books for sale. 1945 through 2005 including the Virginia Wilcox index. These are located in the Denver area. Brought these with me and I am only in town until Sunday the 19th. We are staying at the Prospect Park RV park in Wheat Ridge. You can email, or text me at: three oh 3 3 six nine 96 four one.

Asking $300, or best offer. Cash Only.

Thanks for looking...

brandbooks.jpg

brandbooks_640.jpg

brandbooks2_640.jpg

brandbookindex.jpg

dbb_33.jpg

• Similar Content

• By abenson
      I have an XP ORX with a 9" HF coil and a bunch of accessories $550 shipped to lower 48. Accessories included are silicone cover for remote, charger (never used), headphones and waterproof kit. I have both the Deus and the ORX and I just find myself not needing both.

• By TexHunter
      XP Deus/ORX 11" X-35 Coil w/Lower Rod. $195 shipped to lower 48. Please add $5 east of Mississippi River.

Not interested in trades.

Thanks for looking...

• By Johnnysalami1957
      Minelab Equinox 800 with all original accessories 11" and optional 6" search coil. Coil savers, covers and pod cover, used a couple of times. headphones never used.  Batteries have been maintained monthly. Comes with original box 1 owner in excellent as new condition. Don't know if there is any warranty left. Local pickup in TN or free shipping lower 48. All software updates have been performed.  In need a shoulder replacement so I'll be laying low for awhile. Purchased at Backwoods Metal Detectors in Greeneville TN. 

No trades please 825.00

John

• By Mxt Sniper
      This is my 2016 Minelab GPX4500 detector vg cond, works good I have found gold with it. Bought new from Robs in Az.  Comes with oem box,  Worx covers, 11" DD Oem coil like new cond, Nugget Finder Evolution flatwire 14x9 mono coil vg cond, Coiltek Elite 14"  flatwire mono round vg cond, 2 oem batts, 12v & 110V chargers, plastic scoop, 2 oem power cords, Koss headphones, and batt carrier, missing the oem batt harness. 2300.00 Cash Only No Shipping. Located in Lincoln Calif. 
      Dave: 916-747-4317
      Texts fine.

• By Kickindirt
      Have a excellent working Garrett AtGold up for grabs. Will include all in the pics. Original corded phones, and the detinex wireless headphones. Factory 5x8" coil along with Nel Sharpe 5" sniper coil. Machine and faceplate and coils do have signs of use. Tried to take a good picture of the face so you can see them. Its been well used but not abused and will perform as it should. IF you don't mind a few scratches here and there it will be a great deal for someone. Cant hardly notice the scratches on the screen when its turned on. $425 shipped!! Hit me up if ya have any questions.
      Send me a text or email Joel at
      775 388 8277
      Liebelt1@gmail.com