How Do You Get A Garrett?

mn90403

What is the best way to get a 24k? (or any other Garrett Detector?)

I mean ... who are the dealers?

We have lots of Minelab Dealers but most of them don't sell a Garrett.

Do a search on the internet for metal detector dealers. Most dealers have Garrett.

No need and Googling can lead you astray to fake dealers - use the dealer locator I posted that lists all official Garrett dealers. Anyone else - buyer beware. The best way to not get scammed these days is stick with listed authorized dealers. If you do find a great deal via Google, I highly recommend you confirm the source is truly an authorized dealer. The link below has dealer listings for all major brands.

List Of Legitimate Metal Detector Dealers

• Like 2

We have two dealers that come on here sales Garrett they are Gerrys detector sales,Rob’s detector sales. The first in Idaho and the other In Arizona.

They both big Minelab dealers but they sale other detectors.

Both great guys!

Chuck 

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Jim McCulloch is also a dealer in Landers, CA. I recently bought mine from him and it came with personal training from him as well.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Hello All,

I've been detecting for about 2.5 years after purchasing a used White's 24K. I welcomed the challenge of being able to grow into the detector as my knowledge grew. I found my first tiny "nugget" in the Bradshaw Mountains of AZ, within 6 months of learning how to detect with the 24K. I started having trouble with the detector about a year ago and finally decided to do something about it. I called Jim McCulloch when I found out that he was going to continue to be a dealer with the Garrett's 24K. After that discussion I committed to purchasing the Garrett's 24K from him. I now know that decision was the best gold related decision that I have ever made, bar none! What a wealth of knowledge! What a Resource! What a treasure! I thought I had a solid understanding of the operations of the system until Jim broke out the PhD knowledge. I had discovered a few of the inter-related relationships between the settings, but when Jim walked me through the different fine tuning steps depending on the geology of the area, I knew that my decision to buy from him was solid.

I truly feel that I have a new friend in Jim, and I know that I have a new and better understanding of the Garrett's 24K. I'll be posting my finds in the near future, which, with the help of Jim's wealth of knowledge, should be a lot more GOLDEN 🙂

• Like 3

On 9/15/2021 at 9:21 PM, mn90403 said:

What is the best way to get a 24k? (or any other Garrett Detector?)

I'd be happy to help you. I am also a Garrett dealer. Send me a text/call or email anytime. 👍👍

775 388 827

Liebelt1@gmail.com