How Do You Get A Garrett?

mn90403

What is the best way to get a 24k? (or any other Garrett Detector?)

I mean ... who are the dealers?

We have lots of Minelab Dealers but most of them don't sell a Garrett.

Aha! Go here to find all the official dealers - just enter your zip code:

https://garrett.com/sport/where-to-buy

Forum members Rob Allison and Gerry McMullen are both Garrett dealers, as may be others, who I invite to chime in.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

No need and Googling can lead you astray to fake dealers - use the dealer locator I posted that lists all official Garrett dealers. Anyone else - buyer beware. The best way to not get scammed these days is stick with listed authorized dealers. If you do find a great deal via Google, I highly recommend you confirm the source is truly an authorized dealer. The link below has dealer listings for all major brands.

List Of Legitimate Metal Detector Dealers

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Jim McCulloch is also a dealer in Landers, CA. I recently bought mine from him and it came with personal training from him as well.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Hello All,

I've been detecting for about 2.5 years after purchasing a used White's 24K. I welcomed the challenge of being able to grow into the detector as my knowledge grew. I found my first tiny "nugget" in the Bradshaw Mountains of AZ, within 6 months of learning how to detect with the 24K. I started having trouble with the detector about a year ago and finally decided to do something about it. I called Jim McCulloch when I found out that he was going to continue to be a dealer with the Garrett's 24K. After that discussion I committed to purchasing the Garrett's 24K from him. I now know that decision was the best gold related decision that I have ever made, bar none! What a wealth of knowledge! What a Resource! What a treasure! I thought I had a solid understanding of the operations of the system until Jim broke out the PhD knowledge. I had discovered a few of the inter-related relationships between the settings, but when Jim walked me through the different fine tuning steps depending on the geology of the area, I knew that my decision to buy from him was solid.

I truly feel that I have a new friend in Jim, and I know that I have a new and better understanding of the Garrett's 24K. I'll be posting my finds in the near future, which, with the help of Jim's wealth of knowledge, should be a lot more GOLDEN 🙂

• Like 3

On 9/15/2021 at 9:21 PM, mn90403 said:

What is the best way to get a 24k? (or any other Garrett Detector?)

I'd be happy to help you. I am also a Garrett dealer. Send me a text/call or email anytime. 👍👍

775 388 827

Liebelt1@gmail.com