Day 2 7 Rings/surprise

mn90403

Mn90403 for the win! Nothing like taking advantage of an advantage. 😀 That is a really cool pile of swag for two days' work.

Were you using the Equinox?

Nice haul. You definitely have the beach conditions pegged!

• Like 1

That’s fantastic beach hunting!  Looks like those targets had been lost for quite some time too!

You said you hunted the beach in the evening? During the receding tide?  High tide was around 6 pm around the LA beaches...when I used to hunt the beaches, I’d wait for the tide to recede before hitting the wet slope. Trying to detect the slope at high tide is no fun....however, you obviously know your machines and your beach conditions....that’s for sure.

Congrats!! 👍🏼

• Thanks 1

Damn! you've beaten my total ring tally with one hunt! fantastic, good one Mitchel.

• Thanks 1

That makes me want to live closer to the beach. I got a high surf alert for Pismo couple days ago but it's 4 hours south of me. Nice haul Mitchel loving that big honker 10k ring 

strick

• Like 1

Okay now I think that you have hit your max allowed now and you must stop it so that I can jump in there and get a few.

Great hunting and good luck on your next outing.

Went back tonight and conditions are completely different at the same beaches.  There are few waves coming in and few targets ... time to get some sleep.

• Like 1