Signatures Re-enabled

Steve Herschbach

Still finding little odds and ends. For some reasons signatures got turned off during the upgrade. I have re-enabled it, but you may need to reformat.

The old version of IP Board had some unapproved formatting and part of the upgrade is to bring everything into full web compliance. However, there are some things now because they are being properly displayed look broken, if that makes any sense. On the old forum you had to hit Enter twice to make a space for a new paragraph (now only once), which added code that should not be there. Now the code displays properly but the old posts have double spaces I need to clean up. Geek coding stuff. Anyway long story short you may need to reformat any existing signatures.

If you see anything else missing please let me know!

Steve, how do I reformat my signature?

Just go to your account settings and edit it just like you did when you created it.

Middle of night edit while walking dog - hmmm, on Apple devices hard to single space now. Normally hold shift key and enter on normal devices. For now I edited the source in your signature to replace <p> paragraphs with <br> line breaks but that is not a great option for most folks. Will research but for now your signature is fixed.