Fresh Drop Hunting..3 Gold Rings

Buy the way, the first time I actually talked to Terry on the beach, he was super friendly and showed me his finds, without even asking!! I did ask him for a selfie with me though, and he gladly complied!😂  He is just a laid-back cool guy!!👍👍

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Joe D. said:

Buy the way, the first time I actually talked to Terry on the beach, he was super friendly and showed me his finds, without even asking!! I did ask him for a selfie with me though, and he gladly complied!😂  He is just a laid-back cool guy!!👍👍

I totally agree, I really like the way he tells his stories. I had seen a few video's of him on Treasure tells. A real enjoyment watching. 

• Like 2

On 9/26/2021 at 10:18 PM, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

I love Terry, Very Good guy and a Great speaker!........... I remember him on the Treasuredepot years ago on the "Ring Daddy" page. He was in the top 5 for 3 years....{marked in red} ...The Depot always had the top gun hunters in the USA, I started watching the site around 2010 .. I posted over there a few times then someone told me it was for the Pro Hunters.. so I just watched for few years .........Then I let them have it.. OBN..

11.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

There is NO way The Depot always had the top hunters in the USA post on their site. Many didn't know about it /or wouldn't want to post on it. I myself only knew of this site just a few years ago. I remember showing a friend this "Ring Daddy" thing and looking at some of these totals. We both would say : That's all they found for the year ? We would get a good chuckle. But it was an interesting site to see what other guys found in other parts of the country. 

• Haha 2

On 9/30/2021 at 12:00 AM, King-Of-Bling said:

There is NO way The Depot always had the top hunters in the USA post on their site.

Maybe I did word that wrong, it should have said Some of the Best hunters in the USA... , but in my short span of 14 years of beach hunting I can't tell you how many hunters I have ran into boasted about there finds. For them I always say..., Prove it "I'm from Missouri" .........  that's when I get my chuckle..

But you are correct, I am sure there are "A FEW" other Good hunters out there that are happy with finding gold and not telling anyone. What's that saying about 95% of the gold is found by the same hunters each year?

One thing for sure, I'm out of the ranks this year..😬

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Maybe I did word that wrong, it should have said Some of the Best hunters in the USA... , but in my short span of 14 years of beach hunting I can't tell you how many hunters I have ran into boasted about there finds. For them I always say..., Prove it "I'm from Missouri" .........  that's when I get my chuckle..

But you are correct, I am sure there are "A FEW" other Good hunters out there that are happy with finding gold and not telling anyone. What's that saying about 95% of the gold is found by the same hunters each year?

One thing for sure, I'm out of the ranks this year..😬

There are more than a "few" for certain. It's kinda like being a criminal mastermind. You always here about the one's who get caught. Never about the one's who pulled it off and got away. Like D.B Cooper ! Probably 1 regret I do have is not taking pictures of finds way back when so I can re-live it. Most are in memory , but some are lost as I age.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, King-Of-Bling said:

There are more than a "few" for certain. It's kinda like being a criminal mastermind. You always here about the one's who get caught. Never about the one's who pulled it off and got away. Like D.B Cooper ! Probably 1 regret I do have is not taking pictures of finds way back when so I can re-live it. Most are in memory , but some are lost as I age.

One thing for sure there are not many on this side, must be you west coast boys.

Now if your talking years ago, then Everyone was digging gold. But me.. There was a guy here in the Bay who had over 10,000 gold rings? He did take pictures but I'm not seeing 10 thousand..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1