I'm On A Roll!!!

6 hours ago, Dan(NM) said:

On my last pass, I look ahead of me and see some folded green, a $20 bill lol.

Great hunting I might say and glad for the saves of the silver.

Now about the $20 bill, I have to say that I have you beat this week on that. On Monday I was walking grandfathers dog and low and behold there was a $20 blowing across the sidewalk in front of me. Rusty didn't even look at it because he had his eyes set on a cat across the street. I was able to step on it and pick it up. Then on Wednesday I went shopping for grandmother and get out of the car and step on 2 more $20's. I bend over and picked them up and added them to my wallet.

With that said finding paper money on top of the ground is not that uncommon today, so how many have you found in the ground so far? I am still at zero on that one, but I am still hoping to get a few of them.

Good luck on your next hunt.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

Great hunting I might say and glad for the saves of the silver.

Now about the $20 bill, I have to say that I have you beat this week on that. On Monday I was walking grandfathers dog and low and behold there was a $20 blowing across the sidewalk in front of me. Rusty didn't even look at it because he had his eyes set on a cat across the street. I was able to step on it and pick it up. Then on Wednesday I went shopping for grandmother and get out of the car and step on 2 more $20's. I bend over and picked them up and added them to my wallet.

With that said finding paper money on top of the ground is not that uncommon today, so how many have you found in the ground so far? I am still at zero on that one, but I am still hoping to get a few of them.

Good luck on your next hunt.

Thank you,

I deliver the mail and find money, phones, tools, etc etc quite often. I haven't found any bills buried yet, but, you never know what the next hunt will bring!!

• Like 2

You've got some juicy sites there, as can be seen what you've been finding.  I'm envious!  I see a clad half among the modern coins.  Not of much value other than face, but those aren't common in my area.  I've found four brass dollars but only one clad half.  In my case it's probably partly due to previous coverage by other detetorists.  Who passes over dTID's in the half dollar zone??  Dimes can get missed due to their size.  Half dollars?

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Dan(NM) said:

Thank you,

I deliver the mail and find money, phones, tools, etc etc quite often. I haven't found any bills buried yet, but, you never know what the next hunt will bring!!

WOW, all sincerity. Get lotto tickets for the next drawing!!!!  Great Finds!

• Like 3

Once, I had a down day at the horse races. Walking back to my car, I found $30 in the parking lot. When people asked how I did at the track that day, I honestly said, “Up 8 bucks.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1