Coiltek Coils For The GPX 6000 - Confirmed!

Coiltek

1 hour ago, Coiltek said:

Hey All - I can confirm we will definitely be making coils and release will be in first half of 2022.

Sounds good, do you know what sizes you intend to make? Any small coils?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, phrunt said:

do you know what sizes you intend to make

I know Trevor wrote 'more info to come' but that was the first question that popped into my head  😊

To be honest the 11" and the 17" elliptical cover things for the larger sizes from my perspective.   Not sure that something bigger than the 17" is necessary?  Would be quite nose heavy I think.  Maybe a 15" X 12" although not sure if that would gain much (really liking the elliptical shapes though). 

But a 6" X 4" or something thereabouts would be a cracker for small creeks, in between rocks, etc.  

Hope it goes well Trevor  👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Northeast said:

But a 6" X 4" or something thereabouts would be a cracker for small creeks, in between rocks, etc.  

And please make it waterproof. My creeks contain water : )  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Coiltek said:

Hey All - I can confirm we will definitely be making coils and release will be in first half of 2022.

Coiltek Quality - Fully Minelab Approved and no need to break a coil to make a coil.

We will be releasing more info on this in the coming months.

Stay safe everyone.

Trevor.

Yup I am also putting my vote in for a smaller coil.

10 hours ago, Coiltek said:

Coiltek Quality - Fully Minelab Approved and no need to break a coil to make a coil.

We will be releasing more info on this in the coming months.

Stay safe everyone.

Trevor.

Great news!! More coils and without surgery. I would be interested in a 8 inch round and a 5 inch round. Since the 6k is kind of a super GM/SDC hybrid with far superior capabilities, matched coil sizes to both would be great to have for those applications where the GM and the SDC shine. Like for small and "hard to get to" washes and for bedrock screening. And a smaller elliptical, like the 10x5 that is used for the SDC, would be very high on my wish list.

GC 

• Like 1