Coiltek Coils For The GPX 6000 - Confirmed!

Coiltek

Ricks on their payroll and is virtually a mascot.  It's good to hear they're performing well though, I'm sitting patiently waiting for mine to arrive.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, phrunt said:

Ricks on their payroll and is virtually a mascot.  It's good to hear they're performing well though, I'm sitting patiently waiting for mine to arrive.

Hi Phrunt - Rick is not on our payroll but is our ambassador for the coil series. This is something he is happy to do as he enjoys using the Coiltek coils on his detectors.

Certainly performing well and we are excited to get them released - 28th July here we come!

Best of luck with yours when you get it

Trevor

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Coiltek said:

Hi Phrunt - Rick is not on our payroll but is our ambassador for the coil series. This is something he is happy to do as he enjoys using the Coiltek coils on his detectors.

Certainly performing well and we are excited to get them released - 28th July here we come!

Best of luck with yours when you get it

Trevor

Thanks Trevor, ordered myself the 14x9 to start with! Is the release date the date they start shipping from Coiltek to dealers or the date dealers will likely have them in stock?   Mine will likely be even later as I'm in NZ so will probably have to wait a week or two for it to arrive here from OZ.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, phrunt said:

Thanks Trevor, ordered myself the 14x9 to start with! Is the release date the date they start shipping from Coiltek to dealers or the date dealers will likely have them in stock?   Mine will likely be even later as I'm in NZ so will probably have to wait a week or two for it to arrive here from OZ.

Thanks for your support! Our schedule looks like the dealers should have their initial allocated amounts on the 28th. Goldrush has several on order and is on our list to dispatch in time for the release. We will do our very best to ensure we get the coils over quickly!

Trev

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Coiltek said:

Thanks for your support! Our schedule looks like the dealers should have their initial allocated amounts on the 28th. Goldrush has several on order and is on our list to dispatch in time for the release. We will do our very best to ensure we get the coils over quickly!

Trev

Thanks Trevor, awesome!  Looking forward to it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

28 of July today, official release date, did anyone get one?

They haven't "landed" in NZ yet 🙂

7 hours ago, phrunt said:

Have a 10x5 on order and the anticipation is killing me…. Really want to use my 6k with a smaller coil. And now even more questions are haunting me along with more answers to wait for….Keep it or cash it out for that something new?!🤔  I won’t be holding a fire sale for it though, vanilla bean ice cream is still my favorite flavor and I’m sure that coil will be a great tool for it! 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phrunt said:

Doddering Dave at Miners Den hasn't announced anything (which is not like him if its available). Be certain that he'd flog the beejeezus out of that announcement when it occurs. I'm sure we'll hear soon though......

• Haha 2