Coiltek Coils For The GPX 6000 - Confirmed!

Coiltek

1 hour ago, Aureous said:

Doddering Dave at Miners Den hasn't announced anything (which is not like him if its available). Be certain that he'd flog the beejeezus out of that announcement when it occurs. I'm sure we'll hear soon though......

Have a look at his show last night - big Goldhawk night

• Like 1

Something interesting that I didn't think the Coilteks had that the other brand does is the pressure regulator, they do have it, it's just not as noticeable.  They talk about it in the video.

It's also good to hear the 14x9" which I've ordered is still finding the .03 size flakes the 11" finds.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, GR Guy said:

Have a look at his show last night - big Goldhawk night

yeah, 24 hour delay lol

• Like 1

14×9 and 9 inch round coils finally turned up , very impressed. Solid well made with a good heavy duty skid plate. Cannot wait to test them out . If they perform as good as they look and feel they will be a winner for sure.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Nedkelly said:

14×9 and 9 inch round coils finally turned up , very impressed. Solid well made with a good heavy duty skid plate. Cannot wait to test them out . If they perform as good as they look and feel they will be a winner for sure.

Great news, still waiting on my 14x9", not landed in NZ Yet even though they're in the US now.

correction, was dispatched today 🙂

• Like 1

Mine has arrived now, haven't bothered to check it out yet, I'll leave it until Monday as I've got a busy few days of skiing ahead.  I am hoping to use it as a diagnostic tool to see if my stock 11" is faulty.  If this puppy performs better when it comes to going Geosense whacky that will pretty much confirm it.  Another two 6000 coils on order yet to give me a good range.  It's nice having a range of coils to choose from.

750804372_Coiltek14x9.jpg.3abad89908a5dd3ed471a2fc53c7218a.jpg

Initial impression before even using it, it's much more solidly built than the stock coil, you can push on the top of it and your finger not sink into it, it's not made out of recycled ice cream containers like the original coils.  I like it so far.

• Like 3

Bigger coil equals more EMI not less. 

Bigger coil equals less Sensitivity not more.

Bigger coil equals more Salt signal not less.  

Bigger coil equals more Weight not less. 

No doubt if you're unhappy with any of the above it'll be the 6000's fault.  🤷‍♂️