Reminder For The Northern Folks....

oneguy

That time of the year again. While throwing more wood in the stove I noticed a break in the clouds and saw our first snow on the mountain...probably down to 5-5500'.  days are already getting shorter so you'd best be getting out there if/when you can.  Raining down low today so sidelined....

• Like 4
  • Oh my! 1

2 hours ago, beatup said:

snow stayed above 8000 feet here

got a real soft spot in my heart for Wyo.  Lived in Ft. Bridger for 2.5yrs working (Exeter Drilling Rig # 24) all over the western half.  Good country but the winters are tuff.....

• Like 1

Stay safe while your out detecting while you can, because the animals are also getting ready for winter also.

They try to add a few pounds before the snow gets to deep so be careful.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

Stay safe while your out detecting while you can, because the animals are also getting ready for winter also.

they see that pick axe and always run the other way.....

• Haha 2

I'm dreading this winter as I still am not released from this mess I'm in regarding my injury. I'm healed but they are trying to out wait me and make me go away. Been living in a tent in town since June 6, of this year. Nights and mornings are getting cold, 31 degrees, lots of rain. Gotta get a wood stove for my tent. I sure hope I don't get stuck in this situation through this year's northwestern Montana winter. It won't be fun living in it at -5F, -15F or -30F below zero all of which are normal here.

IMG_20210904_152340683_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210909_071335566.jpg

IMG_20210909_071350552_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

IMG_20210902_065231733.jpg

IMG_20210908_201217517.jpg

• Like 1
  • Oh my! 1