Wanted Tesoro 8x9 Coil Cover

Not sure if these guys have anymore in stock. I never dealt with them and not sure if their website is up to date but toll free number can't hurt.

https://www.goldfeverprospecting.com/teseco.html

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kac said:

Not sure if these guys have anymore in stock. I never dealt with them and not sure if their website is up to date but toll free number can't hurt.

https://www.goldfeverprospecting.com/teseco.html

Well I tried but no more. So anyway still looking if anyone has one

It's the one for the delta coil right? I'll keep looking, thought there were some floating around, maybe Mario has some.

• Like 1

• Similar Content

• By Dan(NM)
      All I want is the main housing unit, I do not want the rods, coil, battery, etc. Please contact me with a price, thanks.
    • By HotSauce
      Hey guys and gals,
      I am in search of the 14x9 Evo coil, am also open to the 12 Evolution, and 15 inch Evo if no 14x9 are available ..if anyone has one that's used but  in very good condition let me know. 
    • By Compass
      I have a friend who is currently using my loaner Dual Field. He likes it and wants his own. Looking for a clean, low mileage, salt water friendly coil DF. I know that some of those coils have had small leaks making them useless in the salt water and not interested in those. Thanks!
    • By midalake
      Looking for Stock 11" Equinox Coils with broken ears. 
      Thanks Dave

• By bklein
      I’d like to get a damaged CTX coil to try and connect the pcb to a homemade Bigfoot coil. Just succeeding with a Bigfoot coil is hard, digging into a bad coil and making connections to the pcb even harder. So looking for something almost free but I pay shipping. Pcb has to be good so must have been good before you ran your truck over it….
    • By dogodog
      Anyone out there wanting to part with a great condition Tesoro Silver umax? Check your closets and garages.