7.5x4 Nokta Makro DD Coil 70.00 Shipped Ppff

How did that coil work for jewelry hunting?

I have not used it much except for testing. Separated well though in my test garden. Have not had any place to really put it to use. So it is up for sale

• bigtim1973 changed the title to 7.5x4 Nokta Makro DD Coil 80.00 Shipped Ppff

How is the depth on it compared to the stock 7x11?

It hits my 5 inch silver dime real good. Also nails a copper penny next to a very large square nail great too. 

I have not tried it on my other deeper targets though as I am pretty sure it would be out of range for it. 

• Like 1

• bigtim1973 changed the title to 7.5x4 Nokta Makro DD Coil 70.00 Shipped Ppff
  • Similar Content

• By Sven1
      This was originally a closet Queen when I purchased it. This is the last IDX that I have modified with Mr. Bill's Mods
      for myself. Excellent performer!!  Reluctantly need to part with some of the herd.
      Added features:
      Fully adjustable SAT control, very slow to fast recovery sweep speeds . Precision RV6 sealed pot was used
      Ground Balance control. Precision RV6 sealed pot was used.
      Threshold Control.
      A few resistor changes on the circuit board as well as in the meter for better performance.
      Comes with operation manual and  instruction sheet on how to adjust with Mr. Bill's mods.
      Comes with stock 950 coil and superb working used Blue Max 600 search coils.

Picture 4 is upside down, don't know why it uploaded that way????

$335.00 shipped within the lower 48 US
      I accept Paypal.

• By benzyoc
      It was a good friends of mine and he didn't like using it. The detector has very little use on it. Maybe 40-50 hours. I got it as a back up but now I have the gpx6000 as a back up. Feel free to contact me with any questions. 4500.00 firm. INCLUDES.
      MINELAB GPZ 7000
      SWINGARM
      BATTERY
      KOSS HEAD PHONES
      CHARGER
      WIRELESS MODULE
      BOX
      AND THE EXTRA SMALL PLUG STUFF.

LOCATED IN Reno NEVADA. PM me your number i can call and we can meet up so you can verify everything works.

• By Dan(NM)
      Selling a Minelab 10.5" coil in excellent working condition. Fits the Etrac Explorer or Safari detectors, asking $70 shipped. I prefer PayPal friends and family or add 3% for goods and services.

• By bigtim1973
      I have a stock Makro Kruzer 11x7 coil and also the 7.5x5 small dd coil. 

Both coils have coil covers with identification marks on bottom of coil cover. Both are in great shape. 

These will work on the Kruzer, multi kruzer, anfibio and Anfibio Multi machines. 

Also included is a middle rod and lower rod for the Makro Kruzer. 

140.00 shipped for everything PayPal friends option. 

Kruzer coils https://imgur.com/gallery/1xOZt8B
    • By The Seeker
      I have an almost brand new (used for about 30 minutes) Tesoro Mojave for sale. The only thing missing is 9V battery. The price is $400 shipped plus 3% PayPal fees. Thanks for looking.

• By Hard Prospector
      Selling these two Exaclibur books ;  only $30.00 for  both and that includes shipping lower 48
      PM if interested
      Rob