Fall Tiddlers

oneguy

I don't know which picture is the most beautiful, but I will say that you found some nice gold.

Good hunting and good luck out there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awesome Scott, your killing it on the gold. You can't be disappointed with the results you are getting. Glad your 6 is working like it is supposed to now.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Goldseeker5000 said:

Awesome Scott, your killing it on the gold. You can't be disappointed with the results you are getting. Glad your 6 is working like it is supposed to now.

This season has been measured in flakes and grams so far. Piece count way up, weight down, but tons of fun. Tomorrow I'll bust out the 6 in a new area and see if I get lucky.....  Might get some more pics tomorrow if I can.  Been a fun, informative, and interesting season so far and no complaints other than my self inflicted issues with the 6.  Thanks to the forum and the forum members that got me squared away on that!  Thanks for the comments!

get out there if you can, season winding down soon for the northern boys and girls.....

• Like 3

One of the states I think is just as beautiful as Idaho, but with better gold nuggets.  Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

One of the states I think is just as beautiful as Idaho, but with better gold nuggets.  Thanks for sharing.

Both are special places, spent almost equal time living in both with a few more years now in Montucky.....  Seven or eight yrs ago I made an offer on a second home down in Leadore about 3 miles from town...deal fell thru....

• Like 1