Fall Tiddlers

oneguy

On 9/23/2021 at 5:45 PM, oneguy said:

Both are special places, spent almost equal time living in both with a few more years now in Montucky.....  Seven or eight yrs ago I made an offer on a second home down in Leadore about 3 miles from town...deal fell thru....

You get down in the Leadore area, Scott, I hope you'll let me know. I know that area pretty well, and spend some time there. Would enjoy meeting you.

Jim

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Jim in Idaho said:

You get down in the Leadore area, Scott, I hope you'll let me know. I know that area pretty well, and spend some time there. Would enjoy meeting you.

Jim

Will do Jim....  LOVE that valley down there.  When I was  looking for a place down there I was really big into shed hunting and my guess is that area would beat the hell outta the thick brushy steep country here.  Was curious if the wind mill crap ever got going in the valley?  If so (?) I'm glad the house deal fell thru...  take care!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, oneguy said:

Will do Jim....  LOVE that valley down there.  When I was  looking for a place down there I was really big into shed hunting and my guess is that area would beat the hell outta the thick brushy steep country here.  Was curious if the wind mill crap ever got going in the valley?  If so (?) I'm glad the house deal fell thru...  take care!

No windmills I'm aware of, Scott. Haven't been up there this year, however. Leadore's pretty sleepy...LOL Most of the ranch land there is owned by Karl Tyler. He was raised there, but went into the auto business, and made several fortunes. Started out washing cars at a dealership. He's a good guy, and serious hunter. I think he still has the Chevy dealership at Missoula. He's really tried to help the Leadore area. I've got a friend with a gold operation just over Bannock Pass from Leadore. He's on Jeff Davis Creek.

Jim

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Your posts of hard earned finds are part of what this fine forum is about.  Keep the Au pics coming my friend.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1