Part # 2 Of My Dakota/wy Trip Showing Off A Gpx-6000

Congrats on another successful trip, amigo. Thanks for sharing your insights on the capabilities of the GPX 6000.

• Like 1

Great hunting Gerry, I am glad that you found some nice looking gold for all the hard work.

Good luck on your next hunt.

• Like 1

Good job doubling up (SD & WY) on your trip, Gerry.  If there is metal detectable gold in range, you're going to get it.

Given you made it to South Dakota's most famous tourist attraction, I'm surprised you didn't get a selfie at one of Wyoming's -- Devil's Tower.  You must have been pretty close to it since it's in NE corner of the state (~25 miles north of I90?).

Devils-Tower_WY.jpg.17ca0d742f8dff98f02f68f2bc4198dc.jpg

You have an open invitation to search for gold here in Indiana.  Unfortunately (besides the long drive...), metal detectable gold is a tough find and I don't have any special knowledge of how to get you over it.  Now if you bring a discriminator and a snorkel that may be a different story....

• Like 3

14 hours ago, IdahoPeg said:

Nice little nuggies! I’m going to have to detect in Wyoming some time…I drive through it a lot on cross country trips and love the openness and wildness. Gerry, I just got back from another Nevada trip using the 6000 I got from you, and yes, I love the machine now! Here’s almost 6 g from previously hammered patches I hit with the 6 this time. 😊8C6DE6E2-359B-476D-8D4A-B72E85603479.thumb.jpeg.0daced3b8998a2f9f8c6d059d2c789b7.jpeg

Peg,  You have been one of my longest lasting repeat customers of 20+ yrs.  You are also one of the toughest when it comes to trying the new detectors and liking them.  In many times past (and including this time with the 6000) your initial field trip is pretty negative.  But the good thing about you, is your desire to get it right.  So you listen to others and also keep trying/tweaking/testing.  Eventually you come back around and are in praise of the new detector.  Thanks for seeing the brighter side (again) and keeping my on my toes.  

Those are some really nice nuggets there and looks to be one of your better trips in the last couple years?  Is that a Chinese coin you finally found?  If so well earned lady digger, well earned.

Finally,  Thanks for being loyal to Gerry's Detectors all these years.  To this day, I remember your 1st purchase was a used GB-2 at a GPAA gold show from me in late 90s or early 2000's.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...