MDT Gold

dewcon4414

😂…. At my age ya can’t tell if it was the running…. Detecting….. honey dew list …. Or just old age.   Felt good enough to do my morning run.  Here are my few finds.  Note those black quarters I was talking about they were really down there.  All those were silver. I guess the gold was deeper or one of the guy got it.  We kept saying man there has to be some gold down there

04A766EC-4DF2-46BD-B0BC-CBE1735CB2EF.jpeg

ADB21D3D-4894-48CB-8BE8-D5A598FF9BAA.jpeg

• Like 1

If I had known you were going to be there Sunday, I'd have stocked the beach for you two.🤣 Todd and I didn't do any better than you did although I know you didn't step in any of the holes I dug due to the tide going up for you most of the day.

Really nice to see you are back at it.

Cliff

Oh… oh was that a short joke???  Cliff ya the tide kept people near shore …. But on one end they were on the sand bar.  Targets definitely were best on one end.  Fun day …. I just need to be about 6” taller 

The last thing i heard with the battery box upgrade Dimitar will waterproof it..... but i believe you have to ask for it.   I believe hes also offering it with either coil..... and you can get SteveGs lower shaft as an option which ive really liked.  Aaron seems to be the guys in the know to answer your question.