A Great Week Just Got Even Better..

I forgot to mention I found the bracelet at Alma Bay which is about a 1 minute walk from my house.. As mentioned in another post location is everything.. The bracelet rang in at 7-8 on the Nox, which makes me wonder if it could be white gold.. It's marked 925 which I always assumed was silver but white gold also has a high silver content.. 

PSX_20210929_075212.jpg

• Like 4
  • Oh my! 1

Nice finds, and what a great sunrise shot. 👍 Glad you're on a roll!

Wish people dropped somea those $2 coins here, I had to dig almost 300 coins to get close to your last post in US$. 🤣

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Flydog said:

How did it get the name "Magnetic Island?

From the explorer Captain Cook, he wrote in his journal that when he sailed past the island his compass behaved strangely.. but maybe he'd been tucking into the ship's whiskey supply instead..   

• Like 4

I've just been researching the bracelet (it's a tennis bracelet) and the stones could be zirconia instead of diamonds.. that would be a bit disappointing but is more in line with my luck as i'm yet to score the jackpot find on which i can retire a rich man.. one thing which makes me wonder is that the bracelets made with zirconia have fewer stones than this one.. i'll keep on researching.. Also the little gold earring is not gold..  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

Wish people dropped somea those $2 coins here

Yes, those little $2 coins are the bee's bollocks, everyone loves to drop them and they make a huge difference in the weekly tally..   

• Like 3

You're an extremely lucky guy to live a 1 minute walk to Alma bay! You live in a very special place, one of my favourite spots in the world.  Alma bay is like a nice warm bath tub, you can just float around in the crystal clear waters enjoying life.

alma_bay.jpg.c9ea1319a42129e06080d661b5b261c6.jpg

Congratulations on your finds!

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, geof_junk said:

Great beach but the other one on the aerial map is my favourite one guess why.

because it shows the pub? 😁 or because it shows Jeffrey Bay? that's two guesses..and i'll bet i'm wrong anyway..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1