Two Unexpected, But Very Welcome Coins!!😁

Thanks all, for the replies!

Β  Β I was planning to double down on my near home areas this winter anyway, due to fuel prices, and such! Now I have a little silver boost, to do some more careful hunting at this park, and others; and some curb stripping!! And enough detectors, and equipment to do it right!Β 

Β  Β Starting to sound like a new season of "Gold Rush" here! Although, I'd be happy with a little winter "Coin Rush" with some jewelry thrown in for good measure!Β 

Β  Β Also doubled down on my personal protection, so I have multiple options these days!! Gotta be as safe as possible, while out and about!! And start wearing my "Don't Mess with me I'm Crazy" shirt! I should add "Detector Guy" under that too!!πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘

20211003_013120.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Nice job, always great when you can eek out a find that's been masked and walked over by other detectors, but you got enough intel from target to investigate it.Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cal,

Β  Β I would love to take all the credit!(Not!)

Β  Β But luck!!πŸ€, And you all here on the forumπŸ‘Œ, are probably the two most dominate factors in anything I find these days!! At least in my mind!!Β πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Like 1

Congrats on your hard earned oldies, Joe! Β πŸ‘πŸΌDo you feel confident there’s gotta be more elusive oldies at that park? I always go back to a spot I found oldies from a previous hunt....embrace the challenge!!Β 
Β 

Good Luck!

Raphis - Dan

• Thanks 1

On 10/3/2021 at 4:22 PM, Joe D. said:

Also doubled down on my personal protection, so I have multiple options these days!! Gotta be as safe as possible, while out and about!! And start wearing my "Don't Mess with me I'm Crazy" shirt! I should add "Detector Guy" under that too!!πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘

20211003_013120.jpg

Joe my friends said I would be wasting my money on that shirt as no more than obversion is required to determine that when I am detecting.Β 

Β 

• Haha 1

You could buy one of these T-shirts off Aliexpress, sometimes I really don't think the Chinese sellers understand what they're selling, something gets lost in translation πŸ™‚

287282201_minelabtshirt.thumb.png.d471d2a82c2e4ae5f830944974e19cd7.png

• Haha 4

Β  Love it Simon!! I want one!!πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Β 

Geoff,

Β  Β It's more of an early warning device, than anything else! If you get close to me in parks while detecting, my facial expression is usually enough to keep most "undesirable" people away!! If not, there are "other" options!!🀬  At the beach, I'm a little more relaxed and friendly! Much safer environment!!πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Like 1