Three Somewhat Expected, But Again, Very Welcome Coins!!

• The title was changed to Three Somewhat Expected, But Again, Very Welcome Coins!!

Some great finds there, I really like the toy pistol.. must have been a wild neighbourhood in the 1920s.. 😃

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Great hunting, and I bet your knees will feel it tomorrow. What type of bracelet was that?

Good luck on your next hunt and use something that will get a few more inches deeper for the really good stuff.

• Like 1

I don't get sore legs detecting often, I think because my legs are so sore from skiing I don't even feel pain in them anymore 🙂

You're rapidly becoming the coin king! That's a bucket load of coins, that would be a fun day.  The V8 will miss the deep stuff so when you go back you'll end up finding all the deep silvers with the V12 🙂

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Valens Legacy said:

Great hunting, and I bet your knees will feel it tomorrow. What type of bracelet was that?

Good

Caleb, 

It was one of those rubber band type! I had a few sight finds along the way today! But zero jewelry!💍👍👍

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, phrunt said:

You're rapidly becoming the coin king

Naw!! Anyone with decent knees can do that any day! F350 is "coin king" right now, with his campground permissions! I'm just getting some KFC money!!🍗🤣👍👍

• Haha 1

I get sore knees , elbows ,fingers , hips , back  , .......don't know if it's because I'm exercising worn out parts or I'm just old ...probably both. 

However it all seems to go away for a minute when I find something good !

So my plan is find something good in every shovel full....it looks like that plan would work really well for you on that hunt !!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Was planning on heading to Florida and do some hunting with ya but since you managed to find the last 2 silvers in that state I might as well stay here.

Nice Hunt!

• Haha 4

I also found this yesterday! Thought it was a bullet casing at first!

Just cleaned it up, and did a search! It apparently was some kind of tiny perfume holder?? for a fragrance from Avon in 1970; Elusive!! 

No wonder they called it that, as this thing is tiny! It was probably part of a bottle at some point, as it doesn't open, and only has a tiny hole on the top! Still trying to figure out how it was used!! Maybe a little travel dauber? Any ideas??🤔👍👍

20211004_144254.jpg

20211004_144228.jpg

20211004_144158.jpg

20211004_144110.jpg

• Like 5