Gold Rush Camp Coin Finds

I tried to grade that half dime (great find, BTW) and had trouble tying it down, but somewhere in the high fine to mid very fine region.  Half dimes are tough to get with an MD but you nailed this one!

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, GB_Amateur said:

I tried to grade that half dime (great find, BTW) and had trouble tying it down, but somewhere in the high fine to mid very fine region.  Half dimes are tough to get with an MD but you nailed this one!

I barely nailed it.  I was in pretty thick iron. Thanks GB! 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, GB_Amateur said:

tried to grade that half dime (great find, BTW) and had trouble tying it down, but somewhere in the high fine to mid very fine region.  

GB,

I was wondering where you were, for a lockdown on this coin! I had to beat Chris with a stick, to get a decent pic of the backside!! He used the old "I'm at work" excuse, just to aggravate me!! The nerve!!🤣😂👍👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Aww Man,

I was hoping for a laugh out of you!! I'll try harder next time!!😔👍👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Rich I cannot get good pics with the new phone, Apple lied. My old 8 took better pics than this 12 junk.  I’m trying though. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You know I'm just kidding, right?? Those were fine!! Thanks for posting that beauty!!👍👍

My wording is not as great as my humor, yes ask my wife I’m very inappropriate and love stupid humor.  I try to be good on here as to not offend anyone.  In person you couldn’t keep up !! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I try and laugh, and get laughs, while learning from you guys!! Make's it more enjoyable! Steve gives us enough room to be us; for the most part!! That's why I'm here most days!! Had school been like this, I'd have a PHD, instead of a GED!!👍👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ok get on a plane and come out here!  You can be my color commentator.  A coworker says who needs oak Island when we have you so, maybe I should make videos like Cal Cobra? What do you think? Tom_in_CA  could be the technical advisor and script writer.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Very nice find , the Deus is a killer on small coins in the iron trash  ...  Not only for European coins as I can see ...  🙂 🙂 . Unless you found it with the Equinox , which is also very good on silvers ...

DSC02882.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1