From Riches To Rags..

It's weird how your luck can change week by week.. Last week started off great with a gold ring and finished even greater with a diamond bracelet.. But so far this week it's been nothing at all.. except a 5 cent piece and a load of bottle tops, pull-tabs and aluminium foil etc.. But this is not what makes it weird, the weird thing is that this week comes at the end of the school holidays and a long-weekend public holiday.. It's been a long time since there's been so many people on the island, you couldn't wish for a bigger crowd.. And yet, nothing.. 😬 

• Like 8
  • Oh my! 4

That's the fun of treasure hunting, one week is great. The next your a lost puppy! 

I had a spot a few years ago, unreal, totally spoiled me. Nine months of living the dream, then Boom! It was gone.. totally covered, reason.. 35mph winds blowing into shore....Very Sad.

My saying is, one door closes, another opens. You just have to find it. Good Luck!

• Like 6
  • Oh my! 1

Bad luck is a form of luck too right? Sure things will pick up for ya, happens to all of us but most of us don't get a gold ring or diamond bracelet 🙂

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, kac said:

most of us don't get a gold ring or diamond bracelet 🙂

That was pure luck!

• Like 2

Glad to hear that it was a diamond bracelet and not CZ's in it.

Who got the bracelet and just know that things will get better in the near future.

Good luck and good hunting out there.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Erik Oostra said:

my friend still hasn't returned with it..

I hope that you see her again, but it's just like a woman to do this to a man.

Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh my! 1

1 hour ago, rvpopeye said:

I was wondering about that....maybe it's covid restrictions that keeps her away.......

Maybe she is blinded by the light off of all those diamonds and can't find her way back. 😄

• Haha 6
  • Oh my! 1

Nothing like the stench of a couple (dead) skunks to make you appreciate the bouquet from the roses.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1