From Riches To Rags..

On 10/6/2021 at 2:38 PM, Valens Legacy said:

Who got the bracelet

It turns out the bracelet was cubic zirconia.. she went to a jeweller on the mainland where they sold exactly the same bracelets for around $300.. So she got it.. and before you ask, yes i think i can trust her.. about as much as you'd trust anyone not to lie about a diamond bracelet.. 😬 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/6/2021 at 1:03 PM, kac said:

Bad luck is a form of luck too right?

Luck happens when things get so bad, that at some point you've gotta get lucky.. 😁

• Like 5

On 10/6/2021 at 1:45 AM, Erik Oostra said:

my friend still hasn't returned with it.. that makes me sure it's diamonds.. 😃

I see where you used a Chinese gold bug pro,have never seen one.You have any feed back on one of them🙂Will they hold up?Thanks--William

3 hours ago, w.j.mccrary said:

I see where you used a Chinese gold bug pro

I bought it thinking it was the real deal but forum members have pointed out that it was probably a fake.. the price and the extra coil and a cheap pinpointer that were thrown in with the deal were the giveaways that it was not an original.. the price really was too good to be true.. having said that it worked really well and it's now my son's go to detector for gold in the area he lives.. although he mainly uses his pan and sluices, he has found gold with it.. which is more than i can say! 😬

• Like 3

• 4 months later...