Recent All Nighter Delivers The Goods

1 hour ago, kac said:

No pain no gain right? Awesome run.

Thanks kac, That seems to be the case for me. I don't live so close to the beach so I usually try to stay as long as possible when conditions are decent.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Matt4gold said:

Right place at the right. Don’t see a really good cut like that often. 

Yes, so true! 

Very nice hunting and glad that you were able to keep going. When you take ibuprofen always take an aspirin with it as it allows the larger compound to flow easier to the pain. Grandfather was told that from where he got his prescriptions at 40 years ago and he taught me about it.

Good luck on your next hunt!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Great story thanks for taking us along..perseverance put you in those "right spots at the right time"

strick 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Valens Legacy said:

Very nice hunting and glad that you were able to keep going. When you take ibuprofen always take an aspirin with it as it allows the larger compound to flow easier to the pain. Grandfather was told that from where he got his prescriptions at 40 years ago and he taught me about it.

Good luck on your next hunt!

Thanks VL, I've read that mixing the 2 might not be good for some but I'm glad it works for you. They are in the same class of pain relievers and may increase the chance of side-effects in sensitive people. Fortunately for me, ibuprofen by itself seems to work fine for my old body!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, rvpopeye said:

Love THAT kind of cuts.👍

Yes, I love the fresh ones!