Hurt Made Better

Oh man, I can't image the pain when that happened. I would have have laying on the ground in pain. Glad you got out detecting.

I was driving thru town one night and a truck in front of me had a TV like that in the back and it fell out and I ran over it. The TV shattered to little pieces and it ruined my radiator. No other damage. So I know how thick that that glass is and how heavy it is.

• Oh my! 1

Shows how much you love detecting! Great finds. 👍

18 hours ago, F350Platinum said:

Shows how much you love detecting! Great finds. 👍

Or just how stupid I am 😂.   Doesn’t seem like the swelling wants to go down but not much they can do with it.  So ya just hope ya don’t stub that toe.   Got to keep it moving

• Like 1

I just have to ask, did you tell yourself while picking up that TV stand that this wasn't going to end well .....and then it didn't? Just about every time something bad happens to me, it is right after saying it in my head.... Can't be to bad IF you managed to walk out on the dry sand to the water....Congrats on the gold. Hope you heel  (foot joke) quickly.....

Lets get back together for a hunt when you can...

Cliff

2 hours ago, dewcon4414 said:

Or just how stupid I am 😂.   Doesn’t seem like the swelling wants to go down but not much they can do with it.  So ya just hope ya don’t stub that toe.   Got to keep it moving

Ice, Ice baby.............  Especially before sleeping. 

Yes put ice pack on it 3 times a day. The first 3 days use the ice more often.

It will help heal quicker.

Good luck hunting.

On 10/8/2021 at 7:37 AM, cdv said:

I just have to ask, did you tell yourself while picking up that TV stand that this wasn't going to end well .....and then it didn't? Just about every time something bad happens to me, it is right after saying it in my head.... Can't be to bad IF you managed to walk out on the dry sand to the water....Congrats on the gold. Hope you heel  (foot joke) quickly.....

Lets get back together for a hunt when you can...

Cliff

Cliff …. Yes it was heavy… I’m short so getting it in was a strain.  Hindsight I should have taken the shelf out.  What added to it …. I had to clean up the shattered glass right away.  Wisdom is gained from our mistakes I guess.   Off to Indy the 18th for a week with my parents 90s now.   But absolutely…. You need to put me on some gold 😂. Last couple of times I’ve been your good luck charm.