Another Nice Piece While Pushing My Front Yard.

I just love that pic with the prospector friend, the clouds and blue sky, the dog and of course the cactus and gold.  Nice chunk.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

I just love that pic with the prospector friend, the clouds and blue sky, the dog and of course the cactus and gold.  Nice chunk.

Thanks Gerry…. That friend is Mark, he bought a 2300 from you a while back right after I bought mine from you.

Gina’s pretty sure that’s a bone detector Mark’s swinging. 😀

Jen

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Ryan said:

You guys talking of cactus..I think your referring to the Joshua Trees😀

Yes they probably are, but for the little value it added to the thread to correct them as well as the public shaming of them for their error, I didn't feel it was worth doing and served no value other than negative, thank you for doing it for me. Yes, at least in the photo Gerry is referring to seeing, which has Joshua Tree's that is probably what he meant..... See.. zero value add, but thank you none the less for your <fingers doing air quotes>valuable<fingers doing air quotes> contribution to the thread. 😜

• Confused 1

During the Great Depression it's been said if you climbed to the high hills and looked at night time 100's of fires could be seen east and west people trying to survive.

I've detected some very nice hunks up there.

Good luck Happy Huntn.🤠

• Like 1