Tarsacci Pulls Another Indian Out Of The Old Homstead

Nice IH! Looks like you're getting the same stuff I do. 🙂 Shotgun shells and lamp parts. Still worth posting an IHP.

• Like 3

Nice coin with odd marks. It makes you wonder why.

On the Tarsacci, I have found that the nail falses will break up/disappear as you rotate around the target in Disc. I have also found Disc 29/30 to be helpful in heavier nails. You can still tell the bigger Iron though to dig it if you want to get it out of the way.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, JCR said:

Nice coin with odd marks. It makes you wonder why.

On the Tarsacci, I have found that the nail falses will break up/disappear as you rotate around the target in Disc. I have also found Disc 29/30 to be helpful in heavier nails. You can still tell the bigger Iron though to dig it if you want to get it out of the way.

DD coils typically will give different responses to objects like nails when they are flat and coil is swung in different directions. Monty's nail board test is a good example on that and how targets separate. Smaller dd coils do bit better than larger in those cases and concentrics do even better but unfortunately many manufacturers walked away from concentrics.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Nice hunt with a nice IH to brighten your day.

Good luck on your next hunt.

• Like 2