September - 8 Gold - Fisher AQ Ltd.

Awesome finds. How often do you hunt per month to get this amount? Lucky that some areas eroded out and released their goods!

• Like 1

Great work Slim,

Very much the opposite of your forum name!! And that ring is one of the most beautiful i have seen come off the beach!!💍🤯  Were all the stones intact??

I wish Fisher would get their s$$t together for the AQ production model, but in the meantime, you, JoeOBN, and a few others are at a nice advantage! But I'm not jealous;💩😂 You guys are out there doing all the hard work!!

Keep at it, as long as you can!!🍀👍👍

• Like 1

12 hours ago, schoolofhardNox said:

Awesome finds. How often do you hunt per month to get this amount? Lucky that some areas eroded out and released their goods!

Thanks SchoolofhardNox,

This last round of hunting in Sept was around 7 or 8 times If I remember correctly, which is usually what I've been averaging this year for hunts per month. All hunting this year has been in the wet sand, I just don't have the will to trudge on dry sand anymore...

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Joe D. said:

Great work Slim,

Very much the opposite of your forum name!! And that ring is one of the most beautiful i have seen come off the beach!!💍🤯  Were all the stones intact??

I wish Fisher would get their s$$t together for the AQ production model, but in the meantime, you, JoeOBN, and a few others are at a nice advantage! But I'm not jealous;💩😂 You guys are out there doing all the hard work!!

Keep at it, as long as you can!!🍀👍👍

Thanks Joe D!

Luckily all the stones are intact and present on the LeVian ring, the main stone is chocolate quartz, surrounded by white & chocolate diamonds, with 2 pink sapphires, one on each side of the ring.

Yea it's been very quiet on the Fisher AQ production front...I put myself on their waiting list a few months ago for a 2nd Fisher AQ Ltd to have as back-up just in case but I haven't heard anything since..I'm not really interested in the final production model to be honest, only because I have no plans on going in the water or under it. Here in SoCal, the surf is just too crazy for this landluber to handle and ankle deep is as far as I go. 

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, Slimpickuns said:

Thanks SchoolofhardNox,

This last round of hunting in Sept was around 7 or 8 times If I remember correctly, which is usually what I've been averaging this year for hunts per month. All hunting this year has been in the wet sand, I just don't have the will to trudge on dry sand anymore...

That's some good hunting for only 7 or 8 hunts. You definitely have your system figured out well. Why worry about dry sand anyways, when you can be on solid ground getting solid gold 😄

• Like 1

On 10/10/2021 at 11:37 AM, Hamid said:

Very nice 🍹🍹🙂 

Thanks Hamid!  Have you been out hunting lately? Haven't seen you post finds in a long time.. What machine do you use these days?

• Like 1

Great average..... and that one ring is a killer you been crushing it.   Got a couple of guys with AQ issues constantly.   I know Fisher said they are making improvements but it doesnt seem reflected by the repairs in the limited..... and the down time not so good.   Id like to have one of the production models..... but id have to see if these issues are resolved and repair times improved.

• Like 1

Thanks Dewcon4414! Yea I think I might of gotten off easy as far as problems go with the AQ, When I first got mine about a year ago, the threshold nob wasn't working, I sent it back to Fisher and they replaced the threshold pot, took about a month before I got it back. Thankfully it has been working great ever since though..

• Like 1