10 Mazuma Money And Some Other Stuff

Talk about a great hunt.  You found a bit of everything.  I have yet to find a Barber of any sort.  The apex gets it done.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Killin me with the Barbers, man. 😀 Nice ring too! Luck 'o' the Irish.🍀 great stuff. 👍

Keep this up and I'll get an Apex. 🤣

• Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

You have a great area. NIce coins and ring is great too.

• Thanks 1

You are killing it, please leave some of the nice things in the ground so I can find them. I hope I will be back in Illinois at the end of the week to get out the detector again.

Good luck and happy hunting.

PS, please stay out of my area until I have a chance to get there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/10/2021 at 5:37 PM, kac said:

1911 V Nickel, 1892 V Nickel, 1899 Barber dime, 1910 Barber Dime, 1943 Merc Dime, 1897 IH penny, 186? IH penny, 1895 IH penny, 9 wheaties.

Nice haul!  Another trip on the time machine back to before these productive areas were searched.  Can you figure out that 4th digit off the early IHP?  There are several semi-keys in the later 1860's:  '66, '67, '68, and '69 are all low mintage semi-keys.

• Like 3

I'll check that 186? again and see if there is anything left on the last digit.

I don't do much land hunting anymore but that sure looks like it was a fun hunt - congrats!

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

Nice haul!  Another trip on the time machine back to before these productive areas were searched.  Can you figure out that 4th digit off the early IHP?  There are several semi-keys in the later 1860's:  '66, '67, '68, and '69 are all low mintage semi-keys.

IH was 1864, tooth pick did a good job cleaning some the crud off so I could read it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1