Farmhouse Visit 3 - Unexpected But Welcome Find

Love the Merc!!,

Β  Β That's a beauty! Almost has a sandblasted sheen to it! But the details are sharp!! Glad your on the silver train too! Toot,Toot!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Joe D. said:

Love the Merc!!,

Β  Β That's a beauty! Almost has a sandblasted sheen to it! But the details are sharp!! Glad your on the silver train too! Toot,Toot!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

I'll admit I "tarted" it up a bit with Wrights silver polish for its debut. πŸ˜€

Looked like this right out of the ground, it was in gravel:

20211011_141312.jpg

• Like 3

Descent haul. Great looking area, looks much easier than stumbling over blow downs and pushing poison ivy around to find stuff here πŸ™‚

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, kac said:

Descent haul. Great looking area, looks much easier than stumbling over blow downs and pushing poison ivy around to find stuff here πŸ™‚

Well, under all that 12"+ grass is gravel in some spots. It was a circular driveway. Anything surrounding the circle is all corn stalks. πŸ˜€ But yeah, the dirt is like butter and there isn't any poison ivy. I think I'll find a lot more deep stuff if I mow it.

• Like 4

Great finds again with a very nice dime.

Good luck and stay dry and safe.

• Thanks 1

Nice Merc buddy.Β  I like that Hot Wheel too.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CVISChris said:

Nice Merc buddy.Β  I like that Hot Wheel too.

Thanks, surprised to find it in any shape at all after being run over by combines and grasshoppers and other farm gear. It might roll if I can get all the dirt out of it. πŸ˜€ The rest I dug (about 3) were shredded.

• Like 1