New Inexpensive Gear Belt With Pouches

18 hours ago, kac said:

the internal zipper does get stuck as I jammed it up with crud

On the first Garrett pouch I had (vinyl), the zipper also became unusable. I usually kept the internal pocket unzipped when I hunted. The second Garrett pouch, which I currently use (nylon webbing), has its zipper closed all the time. It still works great after years of using it. Keeping the zipper closed keeps the crud out of the teeth and prevents the little opening from getting snagged.

• Like 2

Y'all made me go buy another relic elite for back up. Best pouch made. Given 3  to buddies as gifts...they have one now that you can add your own belt.

Strick  

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, strick said:

Y'all made me go buy another relic elite for back up. Best pouch made. Given 3  to buddies as gifts...they have one now that you can add your own belt.

Strick  

I really like that bag. It's a bit expensive but looks like it would hold up well. Many reviewers say the pinpointer loop swallows a Garrett Carrot, and again the belt is kinda thin. It also has bottom mesh. I think kac is onto something as far as improvements go.

On the one above the left bag fits my poly hand digger, the rubber frisbee and my cleaning brushes. The Doc's bag I use did too but they were tight the trash bag is large and draws tight. As for the belt, it is about twice as thick as the other bags mentioned, and can be used on it's own. I'm not happy with storing tools and trash together.

The only tool I carry is my digger and there is a slot for it on the inside if you want to use that.....the carrot fits just fine it's not coming out of there and never has because it sits perfectly in my opinion. the mesh on the bottom is really strong..I usually just drop my leshe in there and was always worried that I would break it but never have. Have always had the ones with the belt built in so I'm gonna try this one and get a good battle belt for it. 

strick

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, strick said:

The only tool I carry is my digger and there is a slot for it on the inside if you want to use that.....the carrot fits just fine it's not coming out of there and never has because it sits perfectly in my opinion. the mesh on the bottom is really strong..I usually just drop my leshe in there and was always worried that I would break it but never have. Have always had the ones with the belt built in so I'm gonna try this one and get a good battle belt for it. 

strick

Try this one: it's rugged as heck and only costs around $25:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08FF9N987

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, F350Platinum said:

Try this one: it's rugged as heck and only costs around $25:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08FF9N987

Looks like you can stuff some shotgun shells around that one LOL, not sure if it would fly wearing it in a local park...

On another note, my customers can get custom bags made, wonder if we came up with a dream pouch with the features we want and I could see how much they would cost.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kac said:

Looks like you can stuff some shotgun shells around that one LOL, not sure if it would fly wearing it in a local park...

On another note, my customers can get custom bags made, wonder if we came up with a dream pouch with the features we want and I could see how much they would cost.

🤣 Yeah but here it's totally acceptable to wear camo and mil gear. Everyone hunts, and it's our daily uniform 😀 either hunter or boater. Never liked holsters much, I keep my .45 on a chest harness.

That would be a worthy thread to start. 👍 

• Haha 1

I like drop leg pouches/holsters. this one is a good deal too

Drop Leg Bag Pouch and Holster ProPointer ProFind for Metal Detecting https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KVL7P7C/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_8JXTEY6EVMFE9KF6ATGJ

• Like 1

I had to switch from belt pouches because the always slide off of me. (Gluteus Minimus) So I went to an across the chest sling pouch. It works great in the parks for me and carries a suprizing amount of stuff.

ParkPack.jpg

• Like 3

GhostLight;  very nice rig. Looks like you are set up for precision recoveries. It is all much too clean though.

• Haha 3