Video Of Live Dig - Raw Action And Emotions With Minelab Gpx-6000

Yes I finally did get a chance to hunt for larger gold with the GPX-6000.

This video has some quirks and I am sorry.  Shooting video is not my expertise as you can tell.  Error #1 and many of us do it.  Keep the phone Horizontal (left to right) to get full size viewing.  Error #2, be sure to have someone else shooting the video while holding camera Horizontal and not shaking as much.  Now for the bit of info that many of you may have missed in this video.  I won't reply with answer yet, but will give a hint "sound".

So yes a get a little excited and yes I mumble and stumble for words.  Heck I sometimes freeze up and slowly look around to make sure nobody sees it or me.  I have heard other do that as well, why?  What would you do?

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Oh my! 1

I'm glad I'm the first person to comment on your find!! 

Great Job Gerry!!🥳🥇🍀

Your friggin' hilarious!!🤣  Love seeing you sooo excited; after all the other stuff you have found over the years!!!😂  Make sure you post a pic or two of it all cleaned up, and ready for presentation!!👍👍

• Thanks 1

It's funny how I get so excited over a find and sometimes it's not near the biggest I have recovered.  I guess because I set a goal for a trip to go and dig a nicer piece of gold than what I and most others in the US have been finding.  Then if it happens, the emotions release.  I'll tell you guys this about me and a select few who I hunt with.  Patience is tough for most detectorists and the average Joe (no pun intended) can't hang.  Let me rephrase that, the average Joe has not learned the patience game yet.  When I go to hunt bigger gold, I usually end up with nothing for 3 full days straight.  Heck, I've went 6 days, average 7 hr swing time = 40+hours and not 1 nugget to show for.  Then the next trip I could find 2 in the 1st day, but not often.  

Your turn will come Rob as I know your skill and patience are proven.

Thanks for the kudos guys.

• Like 2

Another helluva find, Gerry...WTG!!!

• Like 1

Great video and thank you for sharing it with us.

That is a very nice nugget and I thought you were going to have a heart attack once you found it. Glad to see people still get excited when they find something nice, it just shows you that there is still a kid in each and everyone of us.

Good luck on your next hunt Gerry!

• Like 2

Nobody has chimed in yet on the video of something I thought to be of importance.  Maybe a few salty dogs already caught on and are waiting for newer non seasoned nugget hunters?  Interesting🤔?

Nice to see the kid in you is alive and well Gerry, that's another aspect of detecting that isn't talked about too much but I think it counts for a lot. Enthusiasm.

Nice find.

• Like 1

nice boulder....!!!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Nobody has chimed in yet on the video of something I thought to be of importance.  Maybe a few salty dogs already caught on and are waiting for newer non seasoned nugget hunters?  Interesting🤔?

The face that big chunker was a high low and not a low high? 

Great find Gerry! Love the video!

• Thanks 1