Makes You Want To Cash In Some Of Your 401k, Buy A GPZ 7000 And Plane Ticket To Australia

Yeah mate i heard the dingos

are him...... but if you go to Australia you need some basic gear

Body  recovery system— Epirb

they won’t find you in time to save you—- but they can pack up the rest of your remains  the bungarrow  didn’t rip off... for the family back home.

I’m on my phone so I can’t type fast enough.. leave it said

you need heavy , thigh high SnAkE Boots, extra wide brim  green fishing cap for the vicious summer sun ....

and spider proof swag....

much more others could add..

prospectors 🤠

• Oh my! 1

Love the comments  - its the golden triangle, Victoria - not the outback - its as safe as houses & the place you go for a relaxing gold fossicking trip.

Come on over.

When I lived in Victoria I never really encountered dangerous critters, that all changed when we moved to Queensland.  We had a few acres and snakes and spiders everywhere, even had kangaroos in the backyard every afternoon, don't mess with them.  I left my shoes out on the deck one night and put them on in the morning only to find one felt really tight, there was a cane toad in it.   A toad put my dog on a drip for a week near death from its poison, deadly to dogs that love catching them. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Oh my! 1

Stop licking cane toads, and you will be fine!!🤣👍👍

• Like 1

For the gold; Right Now!!, if I could!!

For the cane toads; we have those in Florida already!!🐸  Like every other invasive species we have, they love it here!!🤣👍👍

• Like 1
  • Oh my! 1

When in Bougainville ( Croc Gold ) the cane toads would cover our lawn and we had to pickup the dead ones we ran over on the driveway every day.

Had no trouble with snakes in West Aust. gold field, a lot different Bushwalking in the south-west of WA. over a dozen on one walk.

In Victoria have been annoyed by a few Brown Snakes while detecting. Once in the golden triangle while digging some tailings to put through a dredge. I cut a snake in to 3 bit and my mate jump out of the way were I was shovelling the dirt in a real hurry.

This does not mean don't come to Victoria and take our gold but you are better off going to the other states. 😄 

• Like 2

Thanks for sharing the video as we here in the states don't get to see nuggets like that here very often.