Something Coming! Any Guesses?

Brushcreek

Hi,

I am impatient. I hope they will release a multifrequency with better discrimination. Because the Deus is not up to par on this subject. Eliminating aluminum without losing gold is really complicated.

• Like 1

Well I hope it's either a PI or simultaneous multi frequency. Otherwise I feel like they're wasting their time. I mean really there's no sense in anyone coming to market with single frequency machine at this point. Unless XP plans on entering the low price segment, which they could be doing. But if they do it better be able to compete with the Simplex. 

• Like 4

Reminds me of the Garrett ad before the release of the AT/Max as well as several recent Minelab ads.  Do all these companies use the same (lame, IMO) ad agency?  OK, some of the Minelab ads in particular as well as Garrett's Apex ads were even lamer than this. 

Tease, tease, tease on their part.  Wait, wait, wait on ours.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Well if it's a prospecting PI it must be super light weight as the guy in the video is swinging something that looks very light, perhaps a bit too light so I think I'd rule out a PI, I'd say they're just planning on beating Nokta to the multi game.  Good news none the less. 

As they say loose lips might sink ships.... Nokta gloated about a multi 2 years ago with their naming contest, since then Garrett has beat them to the party and still no signs of it coming in the very near future, now XP might beat them there too. 

• Like 1

From my infos ( local French dealers ) , XP will release a new SMF VLF detector by the end of the year. 

• Like 6