Diamonds For Days !

Fantastic haul💍🥇,

"Larry from the Golden state"!!🤣👍👍

• Like 2

Nice work there Kob! Congrats on the gold & other goodies😁..I hit a spot for a few days during the recent high wind/high surf event, ended up with 4 gold and some silver. Loads of targets, the clad was driving me nuts so switched over to tone mode to weed out the clad and just target the gold signals, was very fun indeed!

You mentioned having to turn your head so you could hear due to the wind, does your head phones have weep holes? If so you might want to put some tape over the holes If you haven't already.. My AQ headphones have weep holes, I put tape over them and it helped keep the noise out during high winds..

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Slimpickuns said:

You mentioned having to turn your head so you could hear due to the wind, does your head phones have weep holes? If so you might want to put some tape over the holes If you haven't already.. My AQ headphones have weep holes, I put tape over them and it helped keep the noise out during high winds..

During the winter I will wear a full hood that covers head phones then down to my neck. My friend Mike Guard came up with that. Something else I did a few years ago and it worked was I ordered a fur like covering for the (HP) shells, similar to what they use for microphones in windy weather. Lasted a few months but looked rather crazy.

• Like 2

Great beach hunts. Nice going. Always a pleasure when the good items are closer together than walking long distances to get them. But you dig a lot more holes when targets are plentiful. Love seeing the gold and silver everyone pulls out.

• Like 2

Great hunt for sure with some very nice finds!

Good luck on your next hunt.

• Like 1

On 10/15/2021 at 12:49 PM, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

Love the Gold with Diamonds! One of my favorite wedding band design. 

You find a lot of sun glasses? 

Those literally washed up while I was digging a target. Summertime I find quite a few. I'm paying more attention to them over the last couple of years as some that look like junk are actually name brand high ticket items.

• Like 1