Mick93

We do like Steve,  wife sold her nox 800 just before 3 years and ordered her new one. Showed up today and she was all excited ,put it together, charged up ready to try it out. Well the on/off switch wouldn't work!  She was a little disappointed but Minelab said send it in, so off it went !

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Oh my! 2

Kind of ironic, getting a new one so to stay under warranty, then having to immediately use that warranty. That happened to me once with a Garrett ATX, kind of made me feel like I should have kept the old one. But it was covered and continued to be, in fact was replaced with a completely new unit, so no regrets.

• Like 2

I got my nox in the spring of 2018 so one the first manufacturing runs.  Haven’t had a single problem with it and still on the original battery.  Even though it’s long past out of warranty.  I just don’t want to get rid of it and take a chance on a new one even though I know minelab would remedy any fault with the new one.  I guess I’m sort of attached to it.  

yea i'm with you Cal if it aint broke then dont try to fix it...plus my wife has one that she has only used 3-4 times if I need to beg her she might let me have a go if mine dies...

strick