Beach Hunter's Christmas Toy...

For First I wanna Say Hi to all of You here...

I've been far for quite a long time due to mandatory work sessions in the "other Life".

The pandemic pushed hard on my little beach business and to pay Bills and keep my little daughter I started again with people transportation in the end of August.

Today I was finally out for a day off walking on the beach and Also found a "promising spot to get the job done"...

But the tone of this post Is more related to a new beach machine I'm dreaming to own for Christmas.

So I Ask to You, my fellows beach Hunters...What Will You buy considering a Ctx, an Excal and a TDI Beachunter already owned?

Cause the First Is a sniper discriminator but not that Deep like a Nox...(And not properly waterproof both of them)

The second Is maybe the unstoppable pleasure Toy for a diver like me, but blind on chains and thin stuff...

The third of my guns already drowned and reanimated a couple times, Will be my pulse last option to never remain without a machine in case of the 3rd world war...

So...What's next?

• Like 2

I primarily use pulse machine. Multi frequency is second option only if conditions allow it. If enough sand is removed and some clay is exposed, then multi frequency discrimination is the fastest way to find gold and silver. All other times Pulse machine. Only need 2 machines for WW3 😄

• Like 3

The Schoolofhardnox has inspired me and my Christmas present arrived today.  Yes two months before Christmas.  I sold my Beach Hunter TDI and my Whites V3I and Bigfoot coil and purchased a GPX 5000.  Since I do not hunt in the water my plan is to use my Tarsacci in all metal mode to clear as much junk and iron off my beach.  Then use the GPX to nuke the beach for deep targets.  Hopefully I will have the strength, stamina and the ability of finding buckets of quality targets like School, but time and effort will tell.  Dream big this Christmas!!!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, The_Stalker said:

The Schoolofhardnox has inspired me and my Christmas present arrived today.  Yes two months before Christmas.  I sold my Beach Hunter TDI and my Whites V3I and Bigfoot coil and purchased a GPX 5000.  Since I do not hunt in the water my plan is to use my Tarsacci in all metal mode to clear as much junk and iron off my beach.  Then use the GPX to nuke the beach for deep targets.  Hopefully I will have the strength, stamina and the ability of finding buckets of quality targets like School, but time and effort will tell.  Dream big this Christmas!!!!

Oh no............... I hope you dig less and find more than me 😄 I also hope you live far from New England 😆 Besides digging a lot, you will develop Popeye arms (well at least one arm), get strange looks from people for your harness, and eventually you will have other detectorists approach you as you dig to China. If they could put the  GPX in an Equinox body, I would be out of business. Seriously, I hope you do well with it and look forward to seeing what you get after the Tarsacci has it's run on the beach. Once you get the hang of it, you will fall in love with it. The machine is a work of art to me.

• Like 1

Good luck on your new venture! Many like the MDT but you dive so I am not sure how well it could handle submerged....

I am very happy with what I have, The Excalibur and AQ, and I don't see me ever changing. 

Locally here in the Chesapeake Bay most are going Nox's, there way of competing with me is using the bigger coils. And the same with a few who use the CTX.. rare to See Pi's here but a few still use the Dual Fields and Sea Hunters. The last TDI I seen the guy was having issues, then that leaves the MDT..not seen any of them yet. OO and a few old timers still use there CZ20's.. but they are thinning out for the old guys are going for the Nox's. 

And a side note.. Seen a few of the Nox's are flooding or malfunctioning due to water egression, just like the rest of the worlds.   

So what is left?  Maybe a Sea Ghost? 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

So what is left?  Maybe a Sea Ghost? 

Actually this was my B Plan, due to the really scarce options we have underwater.

The AQ Is Simply to forget, cause I can't even Imagine when the shell Will be adapted for a real underwater work. I suppose never.

To buy a new Nox to send it in Ukraine Is way expensive in terms of Total price and I don't like the vdi conduct compared with my Ctx.

So at the end of the games, I'll send my old Ctx to be modified and closed.

🕶️

• Like 4

Good luck on your choice and glad to know that you are alright, I was worried that something had happened since we haven't heard from you in a while.

Good luck and happy hunting.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Joe Beechnut OBN said:

rare to See Pi's here but a few still use the Dual Fields and Sea Hunters. The last TDI I seen the guy was having issues, then that leaves the MDT..not seen any of them yet.

That's it. I'm in my car driving down your way now 😆

• Haha 1

My Christmas dreams were of the AQ or Nokta SMF as I primarily hunt wet sand not underwater. But these 2 are putting on the classic jerk show. Last year the guy from MDT came out to do a demo for 2 friends on a highly mineralized , trashy beach that I hunt often. This guy couldn't dial it in for some reason. My friends said there is no way they would buy 1 because of this. Oh well....guess I'm still stuck with my DF. May have to get another Nox , idk. Let us know what you get.

• Like 1