Fists Full Of Gold By Chris Ralph

On 9/30/2019 at 2:28 AM, mn90403 said:

If you come over to the meeting I'll buy you a book!

I love the idea Mitchel but my bank balance said no 🤣

Be great to meet some of the guys on here and catch up with you again. One day it will happen - but not in the next 7 years I reckon  😐

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I am here once in a while.  There is no ebook version coming.  I looked into it and for the reason that ebooks automatically resize the material no matter what device you are using,  they work very poorly for books with loads of illustrations - like my book.  I looked into it and it was nothing but roadblocks and reasons it would not work. 

Its possible that a next edition may be coming out in late 2020 or early 2021. So do you want to wait a year plus? Due to my YouTube videos, the book is selling fast and I will likely be reprinting in 12 to 18 months. It won't be a major change, I will add a section on the GPZ 7000. The 5000 was the flagship detector at the last printing. 

• Like 9

Ummm, take a closer look at the book. There is a bibliography in the current edition, its on pages 357 and 358.

As far as the index, a decent one would probably take a good 10 pages, and there is no room without significantly expanding the length of the book. Given the extra cost of such an expansion, probably not. The table of contents is quite detailed.

I don't know much but this I do know....its a must have book in your library if you do ANY prospecting what so ever. 

My opinion anyway.
Mike  

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

We distribute the book in Australia and it sells well but freight kills things having it sent to OZ from the US so I think last time it was printed here. I’ve not heard from Chris in a long while so if he reads this maybe we could look back into the subject because the book is excellent.