18 minutes ago, midalake said:

With any release of the AQ platform I am now from Missouri>>>> Show-Me

Yes ! Stop with the nonsense. I would return that catalog to sender. Coming soon ? That can be interpreted as infinite. Not even an exact date for that ad , why ? Because they can't. This isn't some movie premiere on tv for a Christmas release. It's sick on the part of kellyco & FT. Playing off the thought of the detecting community is full of idiots. Marketing fools I tell ya. Send me a catalog where all items are available for immediate purchase. PERIOD ! And Steve's view on the lies regarding discrimination is on point. Most folks here have been discriminating with their ears and experience for years. This will end badly in the long term for the AQ. Wait....it already has....

😢 *Sigh*

I read that Kellyco spiel and just shook my head in disbelief. Sadly, it appears to have been written by someone here at FTP. I honestly don't know what to say, other than I feel like I owe everyone an apology.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Geotech said:

😢 *Sigh*

I read that Kellyco spiel and just shook my head in disbelief. Sadly, it appears to have been written by someone here at FTP. I honestly don't know what to say, other than I feel like I owe everyone an apology.

You don't owe us anything. On the contrary....they owe YOU an apology. Get out while you still have some dignity and respect for yourself. Your life will be better.

From a guy who has "been there , done that".

The business someone works for doesn't reflect the person.  I think he's done a good job proving that 😉 Hopefully with time he can set them straight.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, phrunt said:

The business someone works for doesn't reflect the person.  I think he's done a good job proving that 😉 Hopefully with time he can set them straight.

Eventually , over time , it does. You are a part of the team , you condone it. You are a representative of the company. But the company is also supposed to represent its employees. Have faith and trust in , give support to workers for the company to be successful. But I don't know how long he has worked there. You can only give so much of yourself and then say "forget this place" if you're not taken seriously.  This is my experience. But others may have family or $ issues to deal with , etc. So they suck it up and grind it out. In misery. Time is the key , and how high your tolerance for pain is.....

13 hours ago, Geotech said:

😢 *Sigh*

Heck no Carl, not your doing. It’s a great machine, and it does discriminate as well as a PI can, with some great fine tuned presets. We all know it’s the marketing whiz kids at work, not the engineers. If it makes you feel any better, I’ve noticed engineers at all the companies tend to cringe at their own companies marketing. :smile:

• Like 3

Yup...Carl doesn't owe anybody an apology. he's an extremely valuable resource for everybody in this hobby and industry. He's been a great value to me, for sure.

Jim

• Like 7