Where They Use Gold Instead Of Money

These are available gold backs or foil notes and fractional Valcombie bars, the gold notes are some type of polymer with actual measured amounts of gold deposited onto them and the silver and gold bars are made to break off smaller individually marked pieces.

E327C310-27F1-401D-822E-AD2A6BA297B6.jpeg

E462955E-F210-4214-BDA5-7E3B0F719427.jpeg

78AB1AEE-A568-4B1D-BA12-280E70C64594.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh my! 1

We will get there too eventually, we are right on track. And then those sub gram GM/6000 nuggets will come in handy, unless you are willing to get worthless currency change back when paying. If nothing changes from the current course we will be back to the Wild West in no time, and then the old wisdom will come to life again: You can keep your gold and silver if you are willing to give away your lead. Get ready guys!

• Like 5

Both my wild gold and my bullion gold make me feel secure as far as inflation and any financial woes on the horizon, that warm fuzzy feeling.  With that said tho.... if the financial shit really hits the fan then food and ammo, fishing poles, firewood, etc. will be more important?  Love my gold but in a total meltdown if I can't eat it, drink it, or smoke it....what's it really worth? Gold makes a very pretty paperweight......   jmo

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...