White's Idx Classic SL (pro) With Mr. Bill's Mods

This was originally a closet Queen when I purchased it. This is the last IDX that I have modified with Mr. Bill's Mods

for myself. Excellent performer!!  Reluctantly need to part with some of the herd.

Added features:

Fully adjustable SAT control, very slow to fast recovery sweep speeds . Precision RV6 sealed pot was used

Ground Balance control. Precision RV6 sealed pot was used.

Threshold Control.

A few resistor changes on the circuit board as well as in the meter for better performance.

Comes with operation manual and  instruction sheet on how to adjust with Mr. Bill's mods.

Comes with stock 950 coil and superb working used Blue Max 600 search coils.

Picture 4 is upside down, don't know why it uploaded that way????

$335.00 shipped within the lower 48 US

I accept Paypal.

idx1 1000.JPG

idx2 1000.JPG

idx3 1000.JPG

idx4 1000.JPG

• Like 4

😁👍👍

20211025_010515.jpg

5 hours ago, w.j.mccrary said:

Good mercy this detectors takes me back with the 1266 x in the good old days.IF I had the $$$ I would jump on this one,should sell quick.

Yeah, some one better snap it up before I get sellers remorse and decide to keep it......

• Haha 1

All northern hemisphere stuff is upside down, not to worry. 

Great buy for someone, a pretty cool old classic there.  Seems a very good buy, if I lived in the US I'd be buying it.

• Like 1

Your a week late for me Sven! Last week I would have grabbed it! But this weekend we (most likely) bought a house!!😱; and now gotta get ours sold!! Wish me luck!!🤯

Sorry I gotta pass this one by, this time!! But luck to you🍀, and the new buyer!! 😞👍👍

• Like 1

Decided to keep it after all. Did find me a $600 ring this spring.

IDX c May 30 2021.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Probably a good call. Few machines can give Deus a run for its money at iron infested and commingled sites. This is one of them, and with maxed out specs you’re also getting the most out of it. I continue to do these mods to as many Classics as I come across. They actually do work wonders 

• Oh my! 1

Works beautifully with a Bigfoot coil and the “non dfx” ones are still in the $250 - $350 range.

when the targets are few, run all-metal and listen with a glance at the meter. It LD’s just fine in AM.  Then the trash gets thicker go to disc - iron doesn’t fool it much.

Works beautifully with a Bigfoot coil and the “non dfx” ones are still in the $250 - $350 range.

when the targets are few, run all-metal and listen with a glance at the meter. It LD’s just fine in AM.  Then the trash gets thicker go to disc - iron doesn’t fool it much.

Pretty much what I hunt in--all metal mode. By the audio can pretty much tell whether to dig or not. As you said a glance at and how  the meter reacts gives up a final clue.  Very accurate in locating modern Canadian clad coins as well, again by the way the meter reacts what may look to be junk is not.

• Like 1